Product Management Assistant
(Smart home, design, product development, product management)
We are a small team dedicated to creating technology that changes the way people heat their homes so that they live in the most comfortable, efficient and sustainable environments. We develop products and services that help people manage their heating better and then bring them to market with Warmup’s international Procurement, Sales and Marketing teams. This includes smart thermostats, mobile apps and OEM products.
We enjoy a fun working environment in North West London with Warmup’s global headquarters. The coffee’s good, there’s fruit and biscuits in the kitchen & regular social events. We value creativity, hard work and a desire to make the world a better place. If this sounds like you, let us know!
The role of the Product Management Assistant is to work with senior team members in specifying, designing and sourcing products on our product roadmap. This includes thermostat hardware and mobile apps. By working closely with the Product Manager, suppliers and developers, they will help deliver market-leading products in line with our company vision.
- Product Management: Work with core teams to optimize products, identify and develop new ones
- Product Development & Design: Assist in development and sourcing of new products. With senior team members, produce viable designs for new hardware and software. Refine these concepts with feedback from suppliers and commercial analysis to create final designs that are production-ready.
- Projects: Work with the Project Management Office, our suppliers and internal teams to manage tasks on projects involving our product group using agreed project management methods.
- QA: Work with the Product Management team and Technical departments to test your products and designs against objectives in your project briefs and competitors.
- Market analysis: Analyze competitor and market design trends for your projects
- Ideally, have a bachelor’s degree in Product Management, Design or related
- A desire to develop engaging and captivating designs
- Capable of working within a defined brief and budget
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good/Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Experience with 3D software
- Some understanding of fundamental marketing principles, including the marketing mix, product positioning and product lifecycle management
To be considered for this role, please apply today.