We are looking for an experienced Procurement professional looking for their next challenge either already within a leader role or ready to take the next step within a growing engineering and manufacturing business.
- Create, implement and manage the purchasing strategy for products and services that meet the needs of the business. Including bespoke procurement, vendor managed stock agreements, strategic supplier agreements and other innovative strategies.
- Identify, develop and maintain strong and effective supplier relationships.
- Negotiate best value terms for the business for both project and overhead needs, balancing price, delivery, terms and quality as needed.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to determine requirements and deliver on time to support the business.
- Support, develop and manage the Procurement team.
The Successful Applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a procurement role
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Written and verbal ability to network and build positive relationships at all levels
- Proven experience of managing multiple budgets
- Excellent level of numeracy and financial analysis
- Proven people management experience
- CIPS qualification desirable.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.