We have an enviable reputation and a long pedigree in print. We offer traditional Lithographic Printing, Digital Printing and Large Format Printing. The business is also expanding into multi-channel communications and this is an excellent time for a new person to join this forward-thinking company.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our busy Customer Service Team. A sound knowledge of the print industry is essential. You will need to be reliable, presentable, and punctual with the ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and will be responsible for all aspects of the administration of allocated accounts.
- Accurately estimate enquiries for delegated accounts using the standard processes prescribed by the Company
- Liaise with production on schedules and methods of work to correctly and economically estimate work effectively and profitably
- Provide customers with advice and develop close business reliance
- Translate customer’s requirements in order to produce accurate, concise and detailed job
- Ensure that appropriate raw materials are ordered on time for job production
- On completion of jobs prepare figures for invoicing purposes
- Remain customer focused and build a relationship with each of your delegated accounts in order to enhance their potential spend
- Carry out any other work as directed by the Customer Service Team Supervisor or the Managers/Director
- Comply with the Company’s quality procedures, health and safety and security procedures
- Receive and attend training courses as required
- Work in an organised manner and in a tidy environment
- Contribute and suggest any improvements or economies to the Company’s systems and procedures Personnel
The position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Salary negotiable subject to experience £19,000 - £24,000.
25 days annual leave after first full year. Holiday in the first year will be 20 days pro-rata.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.