This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a well-established maintenance company working within social housing sector.
They are looking for experienced Plumbers and Multi Traders to work within London area. This is a full time position with extra hours available.
You will be responsible for dealing with all trades such as carpentry, plastering, plumbing, flooring etc.
What they require:
- Experience in carpentry, plastering, plumbing, flooring, tiling etc
- Experience in working for social housing sector would be an advantage
- Asbestos Awareness certificate
- Own tools
- Driving licence
- Own van if possible
- Good attitude, punctuality, good communication skills
What they offer:
- Starting salary depending on experience, regular increases based on performance
- Van, materials, mobile phone, materials
- Long term contract after trial period
- In-house training
- External training opportunities, certifications if needed
- Promotion opportunities within a growing company