We are a leading property maintenance provider to Housing Associations and House Builders across central Scotland.
We are currently recruiting a time-served Plasterer & Skilled Labourer to our expanding team in Falkirk & Glasgow Area with immediate start available for right person.
You will be time-served with experience in carrying out skim coating, artexing, taping repairs in occupied homes.
We will supply a trade specific vehicle, company clothing, PDA and training.
* Determines material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated
* Maintains Plasterer supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Complies with building codes by adhering to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves plasterer resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Provides plastering information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Attention to Detail, Planning, Power Tools, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Presenting Technical Information, Judgment, Customer
* Service, Use of PDA device for completing jobs
Skilled Labourer (inc Fencing & Groundworks):
You will have min 2 years proven experience including installation of fencework / groundwork such as laying slabs, installing clothes poles etc.
For both positions Company vehicle provided including travel to and from place or work.
Pension scheme, 29 Days Paid Holiday.
We are an Equal opportunities / Living Wage Employer. Disclose is required.
References will be required.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.