A well-established maintenance company working within the social housing sector on pre-planned and reactive maintenance works are currently experiencing rapid growth across all the contracts and are recruiting a Plasterer to work within Ealing area.
What they require:
- Experience in plastering
- Own tools
- Valid driver’s license cat B
- NI Number
- Candidates need to have the right to work in UK
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What they offer:
- competitive salary
- Van, mobile phone and materials will be provided
- Long term contract after probationary period
- In-house training
- External training opportunities, certifications if needed
- Promotion opportunities within a growing company
To be considered for this role, please apply today.