We are currently recruiting for a Pest Control Service Technician to provide pest free environments to our clients. The role will cover mainly North & West London and Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- regular visits to allocated sites to maintain a pest free environment
- ability to organise your own workload to ensure visits are on time
- completion of reactive treatments to control pest infestations
- making relevant recommendations to clients
- completion of accurate records for treatments carried out and materials used
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have obtained BPCA Level 2 or above
- Ability to work on own initiative or within a team
- Be a good communicator, with an articulate level of written and spoken English
- Be customer focussed
Full training will be given. Working hours 40 hours per week, plus overtime, but flexibility is required. The position offers a competitive salary of £26,000 on completion of training plus a bonus, company vehicle, uniform and mobile phone
To be considered for this role, please apply today.