A fast growing maintenance company based in North-West London is looking for a Payroll Administrator.
This role would suit candidates who have previous experience of preparing payroll from start to finish.
Key duties include:
- Processing starters and leavers
- Processing monthly payroll for employees
- Processing P45s, P60s
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Processing Employees Timesheet
- Addressing timesheet discrepancies
- Running timesheet reports
- Liaising with department managers on payroll queries
- Handling subcontractors invoices
- Ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role candidates must:
- Have very good knowledge of Excel
- Have demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office
- Be analytical and numerate
- Have data manipulation skills with the ability to solve problems across a wide variety of data
- Be experienced of working in an organisation with complex terms and conditions
- Be able to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
To be considered for this role, please apply today.