We are a registered emergency / non-emergency ambulance service, providing transportation for NHS Trust patients, transporting over 400,000 patients every year.
Are you confident on the phone and have a calm and logical approach to problem solving? If this sounds like you, then why not join our team?
We are currently seeking a talented individual who can deliver excellent patient customer service to join us as a patient liaison operator in our Greenhithe control room. The ideal candidate will preferably possess a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a call centre environment and hold patient customer service experience.
The first two weeks of training will be 9am – 5pm
• A minimum of 1-year proven experience within a call centre background
• Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent people skills and able to communicate to all levels is vital to this role
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to multi task whilst under pressure
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Must have the ability to build relationships with internal staff and customers
• Experience within a relevant public-sector environment
• Previous Cleric experience is highly desirable
• Strong work ethic and willing to go extra mile
Terms and Conditions
• 28 days holiday per year
• Lunch provided daily
• 35 hours per week
• Ongoing training and development
Due to the nature of the industry flexibility is crucial therefore the post holder maybe required to work additional or amended hours.