We are an office interiors specialist that was set up in 2006. We offer a range of services including office design, fit-out, refurbishment, supply of office furniture and relocations.
We currently have a vacancy for a Part time Bookeeper/Accounts Assistant to carry out various tasks including the following:
Working on Sage to:
- Process orders;
- Raise Invoices;
- Prepare Payroll Reports;
- Process Supplier Invoices; and
- Bank Reconciliations.
Assisting the Managing Director with a variety of tasks including the following:
- Preparation of presentations;
- Keeping contractual documentation up-to-date;
- Carrying out some project co-ordination tasks; and
- Developing and refining systems and processes.
- General administration - including filing, document processing, etc.
The role will be varied, with scope for the successful candidate to expand and develop into other areas. The right candidate will be meticulous in their attention to detail and will be able to work unsupervised. They will need to be able to use their initiative and also be able to communicate clearly and professionally with staff and clients at all levels.
- Familiarity with using Sage would be ideal;
- Experience of bookkeeping/accounts;
- Good standard with Excel/Word/Outlook etc;
- Any desk top publishing skills will be very useful
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
Currently the workload equates to approx. 24 hours per week. We can be flexible in how these hours are scheduled throughout the week, so this position may be ideal for someone with other commitments. The role and hours may develop as time passes and we are keen to attract someone that is looking to grow with the company as well as help the company grow.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Our offices are a 5-minute walk away from London Bridge Station, so we are very well located for transport links.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV.