We are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. This is a part time position working Monday – Friday. Approximately 25 hours per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and professional candidate to support the Financial Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Updating SAGE records
- Matching delivery notes to purchase invoices
- Input of purchase invoices into SAGE using purchase order processing
- Issuing customer statements
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Factoring company reporting
- Any other duties required to support the Financial Director
For this role you must have the following:
- Proficient in the use of SAGE 50
- Accounts administration experience
- IT literate with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Due to our location the candidate must have their own transport.
The hourly rate will exceed minimum wage.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.