Our client is a fantastic company to work for and the leading manufacturer of water leak detection systems providing excellent products and services to the construction industry.
They are currently expanding and because of this require an additional team member to work in their office. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills and also be a good problem solver.
As An Office Administrator you will:
• Appointment Setter.
• Deal with customer enquiries and technical issues via the telephone and email.
• Liaising with customers to organise services provided.
• Processing paperwork.
• Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
• Assisting with processing and packing orders.
• Monitoring stock levels on a weekly basis.
The successful Office Administrator will have:
• Experience within administration and/or warehouse roles previously would be an advantage but not essential.
• A flexible attitude and assist in all areas of the company if necessary.
• The ability to be professional, be a good team player with a can-do attitude.
• Must be able to manage own work load and prioritise.
• A good telephone manner and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• The ability to build a rapport with both customers and collages to fit into our company and contribute to its success.
• Good attention to detail, good punctuation and Grammar.
• The aptitude to work with limited supervision, be able to use own initiative and follow instructions when required.
• Proof of qualifications.
• Two References who are contactable.
We are an equal opportunities employer initially looking for a part time role leading to full time for the right candidate.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary above the living wage.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, this is a full-time role.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.