This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Office Manager to join a fast-growing property management business based in Marylebone which specialises residential management. We manage residential properties on behalf of freeholders, institutional and private investors in London and many of our clients are non-UK based. The role reports in directly to the Financial Controller.
This portfolio has increased significantly in 2018 and is planning increase in 2019. The Office Manager is required to support the Financial Controller across a broad range of duties. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial company with a wide range of responsibilities.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this is a diverse role which incorporates elements of company administration and accounting as well as ad-hoc duties, as required. It offers the successful candidate the chance to gain broad experience from a property management sector.
The following is a broad outline of duties:
- Managing day to day operations
- Supervising office and supporting other staff members
- Liaising with vendors, clients, property manager and accountants with any invoice process and payment
- Basic knowledge of purchase and sales invoices, VAT and tax returns and bank reconciliation
- ensures that procedures for considering, issuing, amending and endorsing insurance policies are adhered to
- Prepare and issue client fund statements to owners at month end and as requested
- General office duties, answering phones, filing and distributing the post
- Experience with accounting systems ideally Xero
- Good Computer Skills in Microsoft Applications
- Able to speak and write Russian to a native level
The successful applicant will already have at least 2 years experiences in a accounts role, particular in the property management sector with specific language skills in order to meet our client needs. There will be opportunities for training and professional development in the package.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.