We are a boutique e-learning agency that works with a diverse range of global brands (including the likes of Jack Daniel’s, Vodafone, Volvo and InterContinental Hotels), designing and delivering beautiful, effective, bespoke e-learning and blended learning solutions. Our clients are as passionate as we are: they don’t settle for average – and neither do we.
So, we’re looking to for someone amazing to join our friendly, multi-talented team as an Office & Finance Manager. In order to make the impact we’re looking for, you should be self-motivated and a great communicator. Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Office Management/Administration experience
- An understanding of basic HR processes (e.g. managing holidays, sickness etc)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Bookkeeping skills and experience of working with financial software (preferably Xero, or other similar systems like Sage or QuickBooks)
Detailed job specification:
By definition, this is a flexible role with responsibilities that will vary depending on the needs of the business. However, there are some general core elements to the role which we would anticipate falling within the scope of the successful candidate’s competence and experience:
- General administration & control of Petty Cash
- Management of utility suppliers (e.g. providing meter readings where applicable, reviewing and sourcing competitive quotes on contract renewal)
- Ordering/management of key supplies (e.g. stationery)
- Inputting of invoices/receipts and other financial date onto the Xero account system
- Updating of Excel-based cashflow spreadsheet
- Monthly reconciliation of purchase and suppler ledgers
- Supplying accurate weekly/monthly reports to the Directors (based on established templates/reports within Excel/Xero)
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Management and updating of employee holiday records
- Management and updating of sickness/absence records
- Co-ordinating annual reviews between employees and management (keeping associated paperwork and records up to date)
- Distribution of payslips
We’re also happy to consider both full-time and part-time options for this role, so would be open to offering flexible working hours to the successful candidate, paid on a pro-rata basis.
If you’d like to join our team we’d love to hear from you!