We are looking for a dynamic, outgoing and organised individual to work at the heart of our growing business. The right candidate will relish having a broad portfolio, and the ability to impact and improve their colleagues engagement across all parts of the business. There will be plenty of opportunity for professional growth as you make the role your own. No prior direct experience needed.
To monitor and manage the day to day running of the office; support property managers & directors with administration functions.
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
• Attention to detail.
• Professional phone manner
• Fluent English – written and spoken
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent time and diary management skills.
• Thorough knowledge of office suite.
• Driving licence
• Take control of the office environment to support other team members’ work flow.
• Receptionist duties
• Be the outward looking voice/face of the company.
• Answer phone calls and group emails.
• Respond to, progress or route enquires to the appropriate team member.
• Ensure client and work information is updated the relevant company systems on a daily basis.
• To liaise with the finance department on HR and invoicing.
• Maintain an up to date diary.
• Make notes on all calls relating to clients on company software.
• Manage team diary.
• Minute Meetings & circulate record of decisions.
• Demonstrate ability to proficiently use necessary software and systems to include Microsoft
Office, Podio, Building Link and Xero etc.
• Assist property managers.
• Support property managers by booking contractors
• Manage and account for the keys and key safe.
• Accurate and precise emails and correspondence with clients. To add the use of Outlook and complete accurate reporting to line managers on a weekly basis.
• Use of Outlook for all appointments booked and carried out.
• Complete accurate reporting to line managers on a weekly basis.
• Control file and information management.
• £22-24K per annum
• Additional earning opportunities
• 20 days holiday
• 3% pension contribution.
• Training and qualification courses available.