The Office Administrator will report directly to the Area Manager.
A family owned and managed business in Nottingham is currently recruiting for a confident Office Administrator / Sales Coordinator to join their team. As well as great organisational skills, you will need to be confident enough to contact clients over the telephone and to continue building relationships.
The successful candidate will maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Skills and Knowledge
- HNC or above required
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage accounting software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
- Customer-service focused
- Self Confident and able to work on own initiative
- Confident in all Microsoft Office products
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Client liaison and client account management
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- To participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate
- As a term of your employment you may be required to undertake such other duties and/or times of work as may reasonably be required of you, commensurate with your grade or general level of responsibility within the organisation
20 hours per week.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.