Our client, located in Finchley N3, is looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their friendly environment with both full time or term time positions available!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening high volumes of post and inputting payments onto the in-house database
- Answering calls from tenants/leaseholders on a daily basis covering a range of issues/queries
- Providing standard and ad-hoc letter responses to tenants/leaseholder enquiries
- Maintaining and updating the in-house database in accordance with correspondence and other communications exchanged
- Dealing with queries from solicitors in writing or by telephone
- Reviewing and extracting information from various sources including leases and Land Registry
Each candidate must to be educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent with good computer and organisational skills together with excellent attention to detail. Previous customer service or administrative experience is desired but not essential, as full training will be provided.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today!