Our client is an independent established Lettings Agency in Leeds. They are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Office Lettings Administrator to join their team. This will be a busy, fast-paced role.
Are you a capable office administrator?
Do you have a professional but caring outlook?
Do you have experience with customer care?
If so this could be the perfect role for you! Our client is happy to train the successful candidate with regards to industry knowledge and is keen to find somebody with the same professional values.
- Have a strong and caring nature
- Ability to use own initiative
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Experience in customer service
- Be able to work by themselves in office
Responsibilities will include;
- Handling Telephone inquiries in a professional friendly manner
- Booking viewings & appointments in Diary
-Making call's to our applicant's database to book viewing & inspections
- Uploading and advertising properties
- Uploading landlords, tenants and property details on their lettings software system
- Dealing with all maintenance and repairs issues
- Organizing the renewal of tenancies
- Carrying out credit checks for Tenants
- and handling all other admin duties
Ongoing training and support will be provided along with progression opportunities. The candidate will be required to work between 21 and 25 hours per week.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.