Are you an experienced Network Support Engineer looking for a new challenge?
We have an opportunity for a successful Network Support Engineer to become part of a client-focused team. We are looking for an enthusiastic dedicated professional who wishes to work in a busy proactive and reactive IT support roll servicing client within the North West of England.
What will I be doing?
• This is primarily an office-based roll at out Wallasey Office however travelling to customer sites on a daily basis would be expected when required.
• Responsible for delivering 1st, 2nd line support directly to our support contract customers.
• Perform daily proactive maintenance on customers servers, desktops and laptops using RMM remote monitoring and management software.
• Project works, Engineers will be involved with project works commissioning and installing various types of hardware, software along with VOIP telephone systems to existing and new clients.
What skills and experience do I need?
• A Professional and presentable individual who is customer focused, organised and self-motivated.
• The candidate will be currently working within a technical support role and have at least three years’ experience directly servicing clients
• Experienced in managing clients and communication at all levels inclusive of face to face, email and telephone
• Experience in installing and supporting both client and server operating systems, wireless access points and peripheral devices.
• Experience in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Network, Firewall Management, Backup, and recovery
• Experience with Windows server, including Active directory and virtualisation technology such as Hyper-V
• Own transport is required as the role involves travelling to customer sites
• Full driving license with insurance for business use us is essential
What do I get?
In return, we are offering a very competitive salary of £20,000 - £24,000, dependent on skills and experience.
The hours of work for this role are 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
To be considered, apply now!