We are a well-established woman’s fashion distributor who have an expanding retail and web concessions business. We currently have over 400 retail concessions in the UK and Ireland with major retailers including New Look, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins and House of Fraser. We also trade our brand online with these retailers.
As a Merchandise Admin Assistant, you will help make sure our products are in the right place at the right time. You will be responsible for the daily allocation and replenishment of stock to our retail concession stores and online platforms.
You will build excellent relationships with various departments of the business from buying to distribution as well as store managers and staff. You will provide regular feedback by analysing customer buying and sales patterns.
A keen interest in fashion and the latest trends is essential in this role. In store retail experience would also be an advantage.
Merchandise Admin Assistant -Primary Responsibilities:
- Allocating stock to stores and reviewing performance by style.
- Analysing and controlling replenishment of stock to stores.
- Daily liaison with the Distribution Centre for update on stock and deliveries.
- To be the first point of contact through telephone and email enquiries from store and field staff.
- To advise stores on deliveries and price related and promotional queries.
- To use in house software system to analyse store sales and monitor stock levels.
- To generate packing lists for store stock deliveries and achieve daily targets.
- To complete and submit intake sheets for stock to go live on retailer’s websites
- To upload images and product information
Merchandise Admin Assistant – Experience and skills
- Computer literate. Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an interest in fashion and latest trends.
- A understanding of a retail business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a detailed and accurate manner
- Location: London (Aldgate East)
- Vacancy type: Full time job.
- Hours: Mon-Fri. 10.00AM-6.00PM
- Salary: £18-£22K (depending on experience)
- 20 days paid holiday excluding Bank holidays
- 50% staff discount
To be considered for this role, please apply today.