Calling out to all ambitious and well organised individuals with experience in hospitality/events organisation interested in developing their project management/admin skills further and progressing into a corporate environment.
We are looking for a Member Services Executive to join the Member Services team which is responsible for ensuring that our members gain the best value possible from our Networks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Event Management - plan meetings/events confirming speakers/venues, producing materials, securing attendance etc.
- Administration – manage and update member data on the CRM system and website
- Member Services - be the day-to-day contact for members and partners of the Network
- Product Quality Support – proactively identify opportunities to improve operations (ensuring consistency, robustness and cost effectiveness) that will add value to the services provided to the clients
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Delivering results on time and meet/exceed expectations
- Being logical, methodical and tenacious is essential
Fresh graduate applications are also welcome!
To be considered for this role, please apply today.