The Marketing Manager is a key role within our business, working with a small team of marketeer’s to deliver challenging, on-going targets for the existing business which expects to achieve significant growth over the next 5 years.
This is very much a hands on position where you will be required to take marketing projects from start to finish in-house. This includes concept generation through to design. Therefore, it is imperative that applicants are well-rounded; comfortable copywriting, using the adobe suite and managing on-going projects including international trade shows.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The individual will be required to collaborate with all areas of the business, including product management, technical, sales and customer services.
- They will assist in defining and implementing marketing strategies and be required to demonstrate ROI on their activities.
- Marketing efforts will include the implementation and creation of advertising campaigns, branding exercises, product launches, sales collateral/tools development and management of international exhibitions.
- Designing marketing tools and materials for both print and web.
- This individual will be able to manage a complex large project or multiple small complex projects.
- They may coordinate activities of a larger project team including market research and analysis, financial analysis, competitive assessments, segmentation definition, customer/data analytics, program implementation, project status reporting, and post-rollout review/audit.
- They will monitor, evaluate and document the progress of each project and provide the right level of communication depending on marketing initiative.
- Capable of making complex decisions and recommendations under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
- This position is required to work autonomously in the development and execution of marketing initiatives.
Preferable Marketing Manager Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational skills with
- Experience of managing international trade shows
- Previous involvement with creating and implementing a yearly marketing plan
- Previous experience in the automotive trade
- Ability to formulate a marketing campaign and manage in-house from start to finish
To be considered for this role, please apply today.