WORKING HOURS: 09:00 – 17:00, Monday-Friday (and emergencies/call outs)
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to carry out the maintenance of our site, ensuring the absolute highest standards are maintained and the best possible experience is given to our Guests. You will be supporting a management team that is assigned to look after the well-being of the building and all residents.
The role will allow you to have autonomy in your day to day work whilst still having secure backing from Building Management. As a result, you must be an experienced, reliable, trustworthy Handyman interested in the property and hospitality industries. It is a role which requires good communication skills and the ability to interact with different individuals.
Overall, flexibility, resilience, and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service at all times are vital to this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in property maintenance, construction, and painting.
Summary: Perform routine and extensive preventative/reactive maintenance, and painting/decoration of rooms and communal areas.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
• Carry out in high standard repairs and maintenance to the building, its facilities, infrastructure and equipment including plumbing, joinery, electrical, painting, tiling, resealing etc.
• Performing preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis
• Undertake fundamental Health & Safety checks as required
• Cleaning and inspecting boiler
• Managing the building PPM
• To adhere to safety regulations, company policy, and company standards
• Daily/Weekly building check lists including all public areas and all plant rooms
• Weekly Fire alarm testing
• Report all works to Building Manager and Maintenance Manager
• Emergency call-outs
• Dealing with tenants on daily basis
• Responding to emergency maintenance requests as required
• Repairing plaster and drywall; painting building structures to a high standard
• Maintaining records of scheduled maintenance procedures
• Maintaining the landscape of the building
The ideal candidate must have:
• Keen attention to detail
• Previous experience as a Maintenance Worker, preferably in a hotel/similar residential property
• Previous experience as painter/decorator
• Good communication both written and verbal
• Work using own initiative and proactive, ability to work under pressure
• Presentable appearance