This well established family run maintenance company is currently recruiting for a Plumber.
What they require:
- Experience in plumbing and connecting domestic pipework (copper and plastic)
- Experience in doing vented/ unvented systems
- Valid driver’s licence cat B
- NI Number
- Candidates need to have the right to work in UK
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What they offer:
- Starting salary depending on experience, regular increases based on performance
- Van, materials, mobile phone, materials
- Long term contract after trial period
- In-house training
- External training opportunities, certifications if needed
- Promotion opportunities within a growing company
If successful after the interview there will be a week's trial and then a 3 months contract with the possibility of a long term contract. If you meet their expectations and requirements there will be a potential of pay rise.
Due to the high volume of applications they receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to you on this occasion your application has not been successful.
This company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity/paternity needs.