We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident individual with a strong personality to join our lettings property management team.
Your role will be to assist the Lettings manager with the day to day management of our property portfolio.
- Answering the phone
- Liaising with tenants and contractors regarding repairs
- Filing, post and responding to emails
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Liaising with tenants and landlords regarding tenancy queries
- Actioning diary reminders
- Organising checkouts
- Organising gas safety renewals
- Preparing schedules of dilapidations
- Actioning deposit releases
- Processing invoices
Skills & requirements:
- You will need to be able to competently use a PC and become familiar with a range of software systems.
- You will be required to develop the necessary skills for handling customer queries over the phone, via email and face to face.
- You will be expected to dress appropriately for an office environment.
- Prioritise workloads
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this role, please apply today.