We are looking for an experienced legal assistant/secretary for our Kingston upon Thames office to join the support team of our niche, long established Family Law firm.
* Experience in digital dictation.
* Fast & accurate typing.
* Ability to operate Quill Accounts Software.
* Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
* Competency with documents and pleadings used in Family Law
* Photocopying bundles and briefs.
* Diary Management for fee earners.
* Preparation of bills
* To provide clients with an excellent level of client care on the fee earners behalf.
* To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the solicitors.
* Ability to work to a Lexcel standard.
Skills and attributes:
* The ability to understand fee earner’s needs and prioritising workload.
* Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
* The ability to meet deadlines whilst still providing a high standard of work.
* The ability to work well within a team and independently, with initiative.
** please note that other responsibilities may be required and these will be discussed at the interview stage.
The firm provides a supportive, inclusive and flexible working environment. The firm also offers exciting and rewarding career prospects. As we are a busy firm, prior experience in Family Law is essential for this role.
To be considered for this role, please apply today!