Our client is a family run, 51 bedroom hotel based in Newtonmore. They are currently seeking Full time Kitchen Porters that are willing to do additional duties as Kitchen Assistants and Full time Kitchen Assistants that have some kitchen experience and are willing to work hard and learn new skills.
The successful applicants will be enthusiastic and hard working, maintaining a high standard of kitchen hygiene.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
Relevant experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Salary will depend on the level of experience.
Accommodation is available, with couples working in the hotel accepted.
To be considered for this role, apply now!