We are a boutique Property Manager based in Marylebone W1, dealing with properties based in Prime Central London in and around Hyde Park. Our clients are mostly owner/occupiers who require assistance in managing the day-to-day administration and proactive maintenance of their homes, which can often be complex. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and we are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join our growing team, supporting the property managers. The successful candidate for this role will benefit from gaining hands-on experience in managing homes of a high calibre, customer service and UHNW client liaison and training in aspects of both property and block management. As well as learning office administration functions.
- Supporting the Management Team and Directors in undertaking their duties as required
- Assignments as tasked by the Property Managers
- Assist with Key Management and facilitating access
- Assist with the progression of reactive maintenance requirements
- Assist the coordination and management of pre-preventative and mandatory service requirements
- Attend properties as required to supervise works and report back internally
- Record necessary and relevant information onto company systems and report as required
- Utilise company systems to schedule workflow, resources and priorities as required
- Record and report hourly charged service delivery, and support the reporting and invoicing of the same to clients
- Administration and management of client fund accounts
- Support internal and external company communication, including answering incoming property management phone calls
- Be available to communicate with and manage reactive maintenance and service requests
- Maintain positive internal and client relationships
- Deliver positive outcomes and experiences for all clients of the company
- Promote company values personally and as a team
- Remain considerate of company costs and cash flow in the everyday performance of your duties
- Consistently use and update company systems.
This list is not exhaustive.
No experience necessary. But a driving licence and a high level of written and spoken English is required, along with general computer literacy. A second language would be useful particularly - French, Russian, Chinese.
We provide a competitive package including, a pension and an annual training and qualification budget.