Our client was established as a Mechanical contractor in 2003 to provide design, air conditioning and ventilation to their clients. They are currently looking for a Junior Air Conditioning Installation & Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Crewe, working nationwide on multiple sites from Restaurants, Hotels, factories and retail sites.
The successful candidate will be carrying out tasks such as air conditioning installation, maintenance, repairs and ventilation installations. This role would suit a Junior Air Conditioning Engineer with 1-3 years' experience or somebody that has recently passed an NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in installing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning systems
- F Gas certification
- Ability and initiative to work alone and/or within a team
- NVQ or equivalent in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Knowledge of various air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Flexibility to work nationwide
- Driving licence
In return for your work, you will receive:
- Salary will range from £20 to £25K depending on experience
- Company van
- Company phone
- Career progression
- Supported by experienced engineers and with training when needed
- 28 Days holiday per year
To be considered for this role, please apply today.