We are a leading Property Maintenance Company to Housing Associations and House Builders across central Scotland.
We are currently recruiting Joiners to our expanding multi trade team in Glasgow.
You will be experienced in carrying our Joinery repairs in occupied homes primarily in Glasgow Area. To include replacement of Doors, Kitchens, wet wall installations and general repairs.
We will supply a trade specific vehicle, company clothing.
Great rates of pay, company vehicle provided (inc travel to and from work), Pension scheme, 29 Days Paid Holiday.
We are an Equal opportunities employer.
* Determines material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixture to be repaired or replaced (residential housing)
* Maintains van stock supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Complies with building codes by adhering to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves Joinery resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Provides Joinery information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Attention to Detail, Planning, Power Tools, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Customer Service, Use of mobile device for completing jobs
Apply today, interviews can be arranged outside normal working hours.