We are a leading Asset & Facilities Management Company to Housing Associations and House Builders across central Scotland.
We are currently recruiting Maintenance Joiners to our expanding multi trade team in Glasgow.
You will be experienced in carrying our Joinery repairs in occupied homes primarily in Glasgow Area.
We will supply a trade specific vehicle, company clothing.
You will be part of a rota providing out of hours service for emergencies 1 week in 5.
Company vehicle provided (inc travel to and from work), Pension scheme, 29 Days Paid Holiday.
We are an Equal opportunities employer. Disclosure required.
* Determines material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated
* Maintains carpentry supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Constructs, repairs, and installs structure or fixture by marking cutting and assembly lines on materials; shaping materials to measurements; assembling and fastening cut and shaped materials; using carpenter's hand tools, power tools, and woodworking machinery.
* Ensures construction quality by verifying trueness of structure with plumb bob, carpenter's level, and other measurements.
* Complies with building codes by adhering to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves carpentry resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Ensures operation of carpentry equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Provides carpentry information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Attention to Detail, Planning, Power Tools, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Presenting Technical Information, Judgment, Customer Service, Use of PDA device for completing jobs
To be considered for this role, please apply today.