Are you keen to embark upon or develop your career within IT support? If you’d like to be part of a friendly, well-established and respected company, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Established since 1996, our client provides a range of professional IT services, with the core business supporting Customer Networks Compromising Staff, Servers, Computers, Telephone Systems and their related networks. The business has significantly invested in their office facilities and technology, providing a modern comfortable working environment and a dedicated help desk system.
Your responsibilities and duties will include knowledge of the some of the following which would be advantageous but not essential;
• Providing IT Helpdesk support to customer employees, diagnosing and resolving queries predominantly remotely
• Windows Server Administration - Microsoft Windows Server (up to and including 2016 and flavours of SBS)
• Fixing network faults – LAN/WAN
• Remotely installing new Software and Configuring Networks
• Working with the team to Suggest IT solutions to improve Customer Infrastructure
• Microsoft Office/ Microsoft 365 Including Management of Email/SharePoint
• Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware) – Cloud Migration
• IT & Cyber Security
To be considered for the role of IT Support Engineer you will have the following experience/qualifications, skills, knowledge, and attributes;
• Either have a good Degree in a relevant Subject or have 1 to 2 years’ proven commercial experience supporting IT Networks
• Ability to quickly grasp technical information and apply it
• Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
If you have a strong work ethic and keen to excel within a career in IT support, then this is an opportunity not to be missed. With knowledge and experience, the role will lead to the provision of field based onsite support and require a Clean Divers License.