Established since 1996, we provide a range of professional IT services, with the core business supporting Customer Networks Compromising Staff, Servers, Computers, Telephone Systems and their related networks.
We are curretly recruiting for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join our team.
This is a full time position with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Your responsibilities/duties will include:
- Providing IT Helpdesk support
- Windows Server Administration
- Fixing network faults – LAN/WAN
- Remotely installing new Software and Configuring Networks
- Working with the team to Suggest IT solutions
- Microsoft Office/ Microsoft 365 Including Management of Email/SharePoint
- Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware) – Cloud Migration
- IT & Cyber Security
- Either have a good Degree in a relevant Subject or have 1 to 2 years’ proven commercial experience supporting IT Networks
- Ability to quickly grasp technical information and apply it
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills,with the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
If you have a strong work ethic and keen to excel within a career in IT support, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
With knowledge and experience, the role will lead to the provision of field based onsite support and require a Clean Divers License.
Are you keen to embark upon or develop your career within IT support?
If you’d like to be part of a friendly, well-established and respected company, this is an opportunity not to be missed.