Established in 1898, our client is a highly regarded and reputable firm of Independent Chartered Financial Planners; over 150 staff worldwide, headquartered in Worthing, with offices in London, Exeter, York, Cheltenham, Brussels, Singapore and Hong Kong.
They are currently recruiting for someone to join their IT team, working as a Programmer/IT Helpdesk Analyst. In this hands-on role you will:
- Develop WPF/Windows forms .net applications in C# to support the company’s databases
- Resolve IT Service Desk calls
- Install and configure software
- Manage & liaise with internal and external service providers
- Get involved in IT projects
- Assist in the day to day upkeep of the IT department
- Work on your own and as part of a team
- 1 year’s demonstrable commercial .net C++ or C# experience, ideally working with SQL server
- Ability to write TSQL queries to extract/modify data
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Technical Skills should include:
- Visual Studio C#
- Microsoft office applications (MS Office 2013+)
- Windows 10 OS
- Use of on-line or in-house helpdesk system
- Supporting users using remote control software (e.g. DameWare/RDP/Teamviewer)
- Support/use of CCH would be highly desirable
Salary up to £25,000 per annum plus benefits after probation period.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.