Internal Sales Executive
We are Europe’s leading provider of independent third-party software support and maintenance for Oracle and SAP systems. Headquartered in Thatcham a 2-minute walk from Thatcham train station.
Due to rapid expansion, we are recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to join our fun, friendly and vibrant team. We offer a great basic salary, uncapped commission and a great benefits package which includes, 25 days holiday plus an extra day's annual leave to take on your birthday, a free beer, wine and soft drinks fridge which opens every day at 4 pm and Friday lunchtimes, Perkbox access and much more.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Business Development Managers, booking appointments with the relevant contacts whilst identifying a sales opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have good rapport building skills and a solid track record of achieving targets within an outbound business to business internal sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book qualified appointments for Business Development Managers
- Organising appointments using Outlook and SalesForce
- Work to monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Contact prospects using LinkedIn, phone and Email
- Sourcing leads from around 400 accounts and keeping in touch with accounts
- Must be able to Identify a need and present a solution
- Finding new contacts by phone and social media and adding them to your accounts
- Maintaining and updating accounts
- Build a sales pipeline and keep it updated
Skills and Attributes:
- At least 18 months experience within an internal sales role
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated attitude
- Confident in their sales ability
- Experience using Salesforce or a Similar CRM System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional
Full product training is provided.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.