We are the fastest growing Oracle and SAP third-party software support and maintenance provider in Europe. We are based in Thatcham and a 2 minute walk from Thatcham train station.
The successful applicant will be part of the HR team working across a broad array of vacancies. You will be a key player in the continued growth of the company, and we will of course, pay you a great wage with a great benefits package. But the real opportunity is to join us at a time when we are growing rapidly, for you to be a major player in the company and have an exciting career ahead of you.
The role is full time with flexible working hours between 8am-6pm.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through job boards, LinkedIn and various other means
- Screen CV’s and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and Head of HR on the status of open positions
- Update and create job descriptions
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Organising interviews and sending candidates tests and appointments as required
Skills and Attributes
- At least 18 months experience and a proven track record within a recruitment agency or internal recruitment role
- Logical and structured way of thinking, with good attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good Knowledge of online sourcing and candidate attraction
- Good knowledge of employment law
To be considered for this role, please apply today.