We are an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider. The firm has been voted “B2B Business of the Year” at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017/2018 competition. All of our compliance products are supported by its market leading compliance software suite MaxComply. IQ-EQ Group is a leading global investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset and advisory services.
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator within our HR team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our HR/Recruitment team and provide recruitment administration services to the UK and Ireland cluster.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
• Manage the recruitment process end to end dealing with high volumes of recruitment activity
• Develop and driving creative initiatives to build our brand in the local market
• Create & upload job specifications onto the website and external job boards
• Manage direct sourcing strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines.
• Coordinating interviews and diary management
• Support the Talent Acquisition Partner with various tasks, must be flexible to take on ad hoc tasks
• Manage and maintain SMART recruitment system and recruitment data base
• Ability to work with applicant tracking systems, resume databases, and excel spreadsheets.
• Ad hoc recruitment administration duties
Key behaviours we expect to see In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Demonstrates excellent accuracy and organisational skills
• Can prioritise high volumes of work and is resilient through change
• Collaborates with stakeholders to get results
• Education / professional qualifications
• 3rd level qualification in HR or business-related degree
• CIPD qualified or working towards qualification would be preferred
• One years’ experience working in a similar role (can be a HR placement year)
• Previous demonstrable end to end recruitment experience
• Previous background of implementing recruitment strategy
• Previous experience of equality monitoring processes and procedures
Computer / program knowledge
• Proficient in suite of Microsoft packages
• Working knowledge of computerised HR/Recruitment systems