We are a forward looking and progressive care provider with an innovative outlook to the delivery of care in the community. We believe our service users deserve the best care, and that actually it is possible to deliver this. Our strength is in our people- front line care staff, care coordinators and back office staff who work seamlessly with the latest technologies to ensure a great outcome for our service users. We are currently expanding our footprint and require an experienced recruiter. This is a very key role as we rely on the quality of our recruitment to attract the best candidates to deliver the great service we expect.
Please find the details below:
- Recruitment Resourcing: 2 years (Minimum Required)
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Branch Manager in managing the ongoing recruitment process of new staff.
- Maintenance of Job advertisements and networking.
- Pre screening and inviting prospective care workers in for an Interview as well as carrying out interview and recruitment paperwork.
- Awareness of what documents are accepted for both Eligibility to Work in the UK checks as well as DBS submission. Copying all documents for file purposes.
- Reference Verification.
- Booking Successful candidates on to Induction Training and setting up files accordingly. Completing New Starter paperwork for each successful candidate.
- Monitoring Compliance for care workers.
- Participation in hosting recruitment open days and job fairs.
- Other HR related jobs as agreed with Operations Manager
- Driver with own vehicle
- Experience of CQC compliance
- Recruitment experience of care/ support workers
- Domiciliary Care experience (desired)
-20 days holidays
-Mobile phone/ Phone allowance
- Progression within an expanding organisation
If you feel you have the right experience feel free to apply.