Our team display passion and drive on a daily basis, thriving to exceed expectations and deliver outstanding service consistently.
The role is based on a over 4 days (Mon, Weds, Fri, and Sun) at Woodland Lakes, Thirsksome other days including weekends may be available from time to time. Other benefits include a bonus structure.
Job Type: Part-time
- Hot tub servicing and maintenance, including the cleaning of equipment, pumps, filters & pipe work
- Undertake water quality tests on a daily basis and record findings
- Assist with the installation pumps, filters, heat pumps & dosing units, in line with manufacturer's specifications
- Perform all other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
All training will be given to the successful candidate. To be successful for this position you will posses:
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills, priding yourself on your results and achievements
- Be self-motivated, positive & energetic with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- A willingness to learn & move ahead within a forever changing industry
- A current & clean manual driver’s license
To be considered for this role, please apply today.