**Due to urgent expansion needs we now require staff at all levels in Tendring and Colchester Offices, from Support Workers / Senior Support Workers / Schedulers / Admin / Team Leaders / Supervisors Etc **
We are one of the fastest growing homecare providers in North Essex and we are looking for reliable, committed care workers to join our team. Experience isn't necessary as we can teach you how to be a great carer with our outstanding training. What we can’t teach is your natural passion and desire to want to provide the best care possible.
If you enjoy making a difference to others in the Tendring area and fancy being part of a great team, then we would really love to hear from you! Interested in being part of our team? Take your first step and apply now!
Full time and part time hours available with various shift patterns.
Working from 16 to 40+ hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10.30pm daily. We are now recruiting in Tendring and Colchester areas.
We can offer you the following;
- £100 welcome bonus (subject to conditions)
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Mileage Allowance
- Free uniform
- Free Training
- Free DBS
- Flexible working hours including Mornings, Evenings and Weekends
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Full induction
- Ongoing training and development (Paid)
- Opportunity to achieve QCF levels 2/3
- Paid Shadow shifts
- Regular support and supervision
- Guaranteed hours available, with specific rotas
- Dedicated support from your Line Manager
- Pension Scheme
- 24/7 Carer helpline
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Refer a new carer & receive a £100 reward (subject to conditions)
Receive mandatory training such as:
- Moving & Handling
- Health & Safety
- Infection Control
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Food Hygiene
Assist vulnerable adults who may have health needs to achieve their daily tasks set out by their person-centred care plan. Assistance may include personal care, continence care, companionship, assisting with meal provision. Some household duties/light cleaning may be required at times.
To be considered for this role, please apply today for an immediate interview!
Driving licence essential
** Promotion, for the rest of 2018, Welcome bonus and Staff Refferal Scheme Bonus is now Doubled to £200 to assist with winter pressures**