HGV Technician – Nights (£40K - £44K) – 48hrs per week (4 days Monday-Thursday/Tuesday/Friday)
Our client is an expanding dynamic auto logistics company which due to customer demands has grown to where they now operate a fleet of over 80 car transporters. To assist with the maintenance and high demands placed upon their workshops, they are looking to recruit a HGV Technician to work nights, 4 nights x 12 hour shifts covering Monday - Friday.
The successful HGV Technician will be responsible for general maintenance and fault diagnosing on a range of trucks and equipment
The HGV Technician will have:
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work on HGV Vehicles
- Be ideally educated to NVQ / City Guilds Level 3 or other industry recognition but not essential
- Hold an HGV Licence Class 1 /Class 2 (advantageous but not essential)
- Break down experience
- Good communication skills and be a team player
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to use initiative to problem solve and work autonomously
Good rates of pay coupled with excellent working facilities are on offer to the right candidate who is wanting to join their company in this energetic but demanding role.
To be considered for this role, please apply today!