A exciting opportunity to join our specialist team has become available within a fast-growing family run business. With a guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- To work as part of a highly qualified team to service and repair commercial vehicles.
- To ensure our customers' vehicles are repaired in an efficient and timely manner, and within agreed deadlines.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Delivering quality
- Perform routine service and repairs to heavy commercial vehicles to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify standard faults efficiently and in a timely manner
- Have to ability to actively find solutions to any problems
- Perform pre-MOT work to a high standard
- Deliver exceptional service while working to tight deadlines
- Be flexible to undertake a wide range of tasks
- Work within Health and Safety regulations
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full driving licence (Class 2 preferred but not essential)
- Be a fully qualified time-served fitter with experience in the industry
- A highly motivated and hard working attitude
- Excellent verbal communication and customer care skills
- Diligence in ensuring paperwork is completed correctly
- Exceptional skills in working as part of a team
- Awareness of personal safety and that of others around you
- Experience within the HGV truck and bus commercial environment preferred but not essential
You must be able to work between the hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri plus 7:00am - 12:00noon on a Saturday as overtime when required.
Contracted hours are 40 hours per week with overtime.
Profit Related Pay, Company Pension Scheme, Work Overalls provided plus Company Contribution to Tool Scheme and Healthsure Scheme (after qualifying period).
To be considered for this role, please apply today.