We are an independent care company located in Bedford, Bedfordshire. We provide highly trained and qualified care staff to offer high-quality care solutions in a dignified manner. We use a range of helpful and friendly yet effective care techniques for adults who need help and support within their own homes.
We are looking to recruit a Trainer to oversee mandatory training courses and the ongoing development of our existing staff.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Deliver care worker Learning & Development Programme
- Manage care worker completion of the Care Certificate
- Train carers or arrange training in specialist areas e.g. stoma care, catheter care, eye drops, medication patches etc.
- Manage ongoing care worker competence assessment. Identify staff development requirements and implement learning and development actions / personal development plan
- Organise and undertake staff support meetings and support visits
- Support the delivery of new tools to improve learning outcomes
- Support performance management and disciplinary activities with care worker where performance is not meeting requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role in the care sector
- Be flexible to the business needs
- Be confident in delivering training in the field and within a classroom setting
- Have access to their own car and hold a Full UK Driving License
- Understand the importance of the ongoing development of staff
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday per year
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
To be considered for this vital role within the organisation, please apply today