Our client helps organisations reduce risk within the workplace. They offer a range of consultant services designed to offer businesses professional solutions. Due to continual growth and expansion they are currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. Our client is seeking a professional to work autonomously providing their clients advice and Health & Safety support at their operational locations. Nationwide travel will be required from time to time. You will be an approachable and engaging candidate with the ability to develop relationships with onsite clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Be professional and presentable
- Be a good communicator
- Have a flexible approach to working and be willing to travel throughout the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to own car
- Have successfully completed a NEBOSH Diploma (or be working towards)
- Hold construction and site related experience (desirable but not essential)
- Have the ability to construct and produce task based safety documentation (risk assessment method statements)
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per year, dependant on experience. They also provide company vehicle or equivalent car allowance, 25 days paid leave plus statutory bank holidays, pension and private medical insurance.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
Previous applicants need not apply.