If your passion is food and you want to work with a young and vibrant Company, in a friendly and respectful environment, then this is the job for you. We're looking for an experienced Head Chef with good leadership skills, flair and commitment to delivering delicious fresh food. We’ve built a solid reputation for food, service and a friendly environment and need you to continue to develop our food offering. We will offer you a secure well paid job, with bonus scheme and in return we expect the following:
- Ensure all preparation necessary for the forthcoming session, in accordance with the anticipated trade.
- Ensure all menu items and Company specials are prepared, cooked and presented by using the methods specified
- Ensure portion control is maintained and wastage is kept to a minimum in order to achieve the required profit margins.
- To develop, cost and produce 'in-house' specials as and when required.
- Undertake a weekly food stock using Company paperwork and systems.
- Ensure actual food margin meets or exceeds EPOS optimum on a weekly basis and is audited by stocktaker as per the house stock frequency.
- Ensure the safety, security and appropriate storage, rotation, labelling and dating of all food stock at all times in accordance with appropriate legislation and Company policy.
- Ensure the completion of all Company Kitchen Paperwork on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure kitchen meets a high standard of cleanliness using the Daily Cleaning Schedule.
- Report any hazards to Management team, including equipment faults or failure.
- Work within the requirements of the Food Hygiene Regulations, Food Safety Act, Health & Safety at Work Act, Fire and C.O.S.H.H. Regulations.
- Recruit, in conjunction with the Management team, all kitchen team members.
- Train and develop kitchen team members on all aspects of their duties to level of competencies required by the Company.
- Ensure all food allergen regulations are adhered to.
Salary : £35000-£37500 DOE p.a plus bonus scheme.
Please send your CV (With photo if possible). Successful applicants will be contacted directly.