We are an established, highly qualified, and independently owned firm of Chartered Financial Planners. As leading technical analysts and highly respected advisers on investment, pensions and wealth management, we provide trusted financial planning and wealth management services for discerning clients.
Our business is growing quickly. We have gained an highly impressive track record in supporting graduate trainees to achieve their full potential with CII Chartered status, becoming successful Chartered Financial Planners in their own right.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are passionate about our professional services, and we are now recruiting for an enthusiastic trainee with similar values. The successful candidate is seeking a career in the financial services sector, having graduated with a relevant degree and the determination to qualify as a Chartered Financial Planner.
As an integral member of our client services support team, initially you will provide a first class administrative support to the business working closely with our experienced team. Your duties will become increasingly technical, as you gain experience and your studies progress, initially towards the CII Diploma in Financial Planning and then towards CII Chartered status.
A graduate, ideally in a finance related degree (accountancy or law, you will have the following personal attributes:
• A high level of analytical ability
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Natural ability to establish rapport and develop relationships
• A proactive and positive nature; constantly striving to implement improvements
• Time focused; able to work to demanding deadlines; natural forward planner
• Attentive to detail; accurate and thorough in accomplishing tasks
• Flexible and a team player
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic graduate who is looking to work within a friendly, high achieving, committed and successful team.
This role will suit someone who will enjoy a role requiring a breadth of knowledge encompassing a wide range of financial matters.
In recognition for your achievements, initiative and commitment, we will deliver:
• A competitive package
• A supportive environment where your contribution will be encouraged and rewarded
• Full development support and training
• Progressive financial rewards for achieving Chartered status
We are looking to make an early selection, so to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.