Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed the expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
We are currently seeking an experienced, confident General Manager to manage our site, motivate and develop the team to ensure the absolute highest standards are maintained, and the best possible experience is given to our Guests. You will be responsible for controlling budgets, increasing revenue and reservations, and handling the continued success of the business.
The role will allow you to have autonomy in your day to day work whilst still having secure backing from the Head Office and Senior Management. As a result, you must be an experienced, reliable, trustworthy Manager with a love for the property and hospitality industries, and the success – as well as challenges - this brings.
Overall, flexibility, resilience, and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service at all times are vital to this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in property management, sales, lettings, administration, accounts, and HR, with a keen interest in London’s property market. You will be an ambassador of the brand on-site, creating a professional, welcoming environment for all who reside, visit, and work in the building.
- Oversee the entire operations and functions of the site, with knowledge in AST/Licences, Section 21, and 8, DPS, and inventories
- Hold daily meetings, monthly performance management meetings, and appraisals with all staff
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and maintenance matters
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures
- Manage on-going profitability of the site, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the cash balances, daily report from staff on a daily basis, and take decisions accordingly
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with departments on a daily basis
- Keen attention to detail
- Meticulous communication skills
- Calm and professional at all times
- Customer service orientation
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Immaculately presented
- Integrity: honest and transparent at all times
- Commercial focus with strong business acumen
- Confident ability to communicate to build trust and rapport
- Positive and can-do attitude