We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Night Receptionist/Auditor on a 40 hour contract at £8.00 per hour (increasing in three months) to complete our night team. Full training is given for this role.
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and friendly individual
- Comfortable with the responsibility of all aspects of the hotel overnight
- A great team player
- Previous hotel reception/front of house experience desirable
Overview of duties:
- Welcomes guests who arrive late, Check in and Check out procedures
- Provide a warm and personalised welcome to guests
- Contribute to guest satisfaction by providing a high standard of service in line with procedures
- Responsible for the hotel once the daytime staff are off duty
- Ensures the safety of property and people
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks
- Takes care of the arrival and departure processes for guests, ensuring they take as little time as possible
- Answer phone calls and respond to guest queries
- Follows up any customer requests (wake-up calls, taxi etc)
Administration and Auditing
- Ensures that guest documentation at reception and in the lobby is available and up-to-date
- Responsible for the reception's cash holdings and for completing banking procedures
- Responsible for preparing Night Audit reports alongside other required reporting
- Handover on activities and incidents that occur during the night
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and complete night cleaning
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire, night patrols, etc)
The shift pattern is five days out of seven with two rest days. Shifts begin 22:45 and end 07:15.
This role requires weekend working and overtime as required for holiday cover.
To apply, please provide a cover letter and CV.