We are currently recruiting for a full time (40 hours) Duty Manager on a permanent basis to complete a team of Duty Managers.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and managerial skills, be able to work evenings, weekends and occasional overtime and be fluent in the English language. We are looking for a candidate comfortable with the responsibility of dealing with guest queries, emergency situations and looking after the property.
Hotel Reception experience is essential for this role. Experience in a retail/store/hotel operations position leading and supervising a group of front line staff preferred. Training will be provided.
- Leading the reception team throughout shift to create an amazing guest experience
- Maintain courteous guest service and respond promptly to guest questions, complaints and/or requests.
- Ensure correct standards are met and company policy and procedures are followed throughout all operations
- Carry out all duties as presented on the Duty Manager checklist
- Involvement in future planning of operations, best practice, training and coaching
- Administration for payroll documents, rotas and holidays
- Pushing additional revenue through upselling and sales through café/bar
- Provide constant feedback to Senior Management team regards hotel issues and GSA performance
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary for the smooth operations of the hotel or instructed by the senior management team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with CV and cover letter.