We provide both property & related lifestyle services to both private & corporate clients & are looking for a Domestic Cleaner to join our team, working across LONDON.
- Perform and document routine inspection and reporting activities
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs via digital reports software
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Clock in and out using timekeeping app
- Maintain cleaning stock and inventory
- Clean the domestic property or commercial space
- Dispose of refuse
- Carry out additional client specific cleaning and housekeeping tasks
- Maintain security of property
- Be responsible for a set of keys
- Report maintenance issues as per procedures
- Store linen, handle outgoing soiled linen and incoming clean linen
- Deliver and pick up dry cleaning from local supplier
- Make beds and change bedding
- Deep clean as required; external areas; fixtures and fittings; windows and walls; maintain storage areas
- Operate machinery as required
- Comply relevant legislation, policies and procedures with COSHH regulations in the storage and use of chemicals
- Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development
- Understand material safety and use the correct cleaning product for the surface
- Fluent English speaking
- Proven working experience as a cleaner in private residential dwellings
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
The remuneration is £8.50ph - £10.00ph, in-line with experience.
40 hours per week full time contract, 5 days per week; some requirement to work weekends.
20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Overtime (more than 40hrs) is paid at an enhanced rate, as is Sat and Sun when shifts fall on those days.
Early shift starts at 0630
Late shifts ends at 1930.
Salary will be paid monthly.
Apply today. Role starts immediately.